Monday 20 January 2014

Minions Birthday Cake


I had been so busy last November until I forgot to post this Minions birthday cake. This was a special request from my little one when he turned 5 years old. The cake was white vanilla birthday cake from Add a Pinch blog. And I decorated it with marshmallow fondant. You can find the recipe and video tutorial here.

My little one was so excited with his Minions, especially that he can play with the characters. He loves Despicable Me movie and is never tired to watch it over and over again.




Here are the characters that I made. They all have unique expressions and are so fun to make :)
You can find the tutorial here.

2 comments:

  1. This cake is amazing, and your homemade minions are absolutely incredible!
    Thank you for linking up at Fun Food Friday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Grace for your nice comment. Thanks for the link up as well...cheers!

      Delete